Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Where I want to be

My greatest passion in life is to be "sold out" for Christ! God gave His all, why not give Him our all back? My greatest plea to God is for my eyes to be opened, my heart to be broken, and my actions be directed all for His sake. I sincerely have a desire go on foreign missions and see others accept the Savior. But how do i set out on such an endeavor if i am not first "sold out" here at home? So that also is my plea to God, that He would help me as i try to become more outspoken for Him, as i dive into His word even more than i do now, as i focus on talking to Him constantly letting His holy Spirit speak to me in response. I want to be as prepared as i can be for when i go to the mission field.
Everything for God's Glory! Amen!

In Christ,
Cody Enciso
Phil. 3:10

No comments: