Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sighs of Relief

Oh my goodness! These past couple weeks have been a roller coaster ride. So much has happened. I guess I wasn’t expectant of things that were to come, but it all worked out for the best. I’ve really seen the Hand of God upon my life through the circumstances. When I pray, God answers. I ask God for patience, He gives me trials to endure; I ask for help in certain areas, and sure enough He always provides a way. It always brings me back to this: ‘I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me (not exact words). I know that God is almighty, but every time I see the work He does in my life, I am still left in amazement. God is good, and He will lead me ‘ in the way of everlasting’.
The LORD has put a new song in my heart, and I pray that I may be able to finish it soon. I want to use my music to glorify the Lord Jesus! I pray that God would use me as His tool, and help me be even more outspoken for Christ. Christ is my love, and all I want to do is serve Him.

In Christ,
Cody Enciso
Phil 3:10

1 comment:

carole said...

It is great to be able to when God answers your prayers. Even when it is not the answer you were expecting. There was a time awhile back that I was so broken and beat down by life all I could pray was "Help". He did. He even answers one word prayers. He is so awesome. I will be praying for you as you seek His will for your life. Can't wait to hear your song.

In Him,

Carole